Online Aadhar Card Correction: An Aadhaar card can be used by any Indian citizen as an identity card. Everyone in India needs to have some sort of identification card at some point, be it for a government job application, in order to open a bank account, or to take part in a government scheme. Aadhar cards are required everywhere in the country.
You should not worry about this if your Aadhaar card has already been made and you have entered the incorrect address, date of birth, or name on it. You will have to deal with these problems later on.
Our purpose in this article is to tell you how to change the name and address on your Aadhaar card, so that after your Aadhaar card has been generated, and after it has been generated, there is need to make any corrections to the card then you can do it easily in this article. You will find detailed information in the article related to this.
Online Aadhar Card Correction
It is extremely important that you have the right information on your Aadhaar card. Having the right information on your Aadhaar card is very important, so you no longer have to wait in line at the Aadhaar card office to have your Aadhaar card corrected. As well as making changes to your Aadhaar card, you are also able to do so from your mobile or laptop. In order to perform this task, you will need to go to the UIDAI official website at uidai.gov.in to complete the Aadhaar correction process.
We are providing you with detailed and complete information regarding how to correct your Aadhar card. It includes information such as – What documents you need in order to alter your Aadhaar card, and so on. In this article, we will tell you all the relevant information. It is essential that you read the entire article so that you can understand how to correct your Aadhar card if you also wish to do so.
|Article||Online Aadhar Card Correction|
|For making||ID Proof (Ration Card, 10th/12th Marksheet)|
|Use||as a document|
|Official website||Online Aadhar Card Correction Official Website|
Benefits of Aadhar Card
Having an Aadhaar card offers us many benefits, so it is very important to make one. Below we have listed all the benefits of having an Aadhaar card.
- Any applicant for a government job must have a valid Aadhaar card in order to apply.
- It is also necessary to have an Aadhaar card if we are applying for the issuance of any official documents such as a residence certificate, income certificate, PAN card, etc.
- You will be able to get access to a wide range of government and non-government services including mobile phone connections, banking, etc., through the Aadhaar card.
- In addition to making the Aadhar Card online, you can also correct any errors you find in the card through the Internet.
- Every individual has a unique number on their Aadhaar card.
- It is a biometric card based on fingerprint identification (Aadhar).
What Information Can Be Changed?
- The person’s name
- Father’s name
- Generate mobile number
- Date of birth
- Gender Male/Female
Online Aadhar Card Correction Documents List
Some documents are required to generate Aadhaar card or amend Aadhaar card. Those documents are required in advance, so the information about them is given to you below, so make sure you prepare and keep them in advance.
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Pan card
- 10th/12th mark sheet
- Service Card issued by PSU
- Ration card
- University mark sheet
- Bank account
- Credit Card
- Disability ID Card
- Last three months electricity bill
- Pensioner card
- Freedom fighter card
- Certificate written by the Area Panchayat Officer, District Panchayat Officer and Village Head with their signatures also.
- Address Card by Department of Posts
- ECHS Card
How to Change Name Address in Aadhar Card?
- The first thing you need to do is go to the official website of UIDAI and then follow the instructions there.
- Upon clicking on that link, you will be taken to the home page of the website.
- You will find a section on the left side of the page called Update Your Address Online. Click the link to do so.
- Once you have done that, click on Update Your Aadhaar Data and follow the instructions.
- As soon as you are done with this, you are required to fill out the captcha code that corresponds with your Aadhaar number on the open page, after which you will be given an OTP and TOTP to click on, after which an OTP will be sent to your phone number.
- You will now be able to log in if you fill in the OTP here.
- Once the address has been updated, click on the Update Address button.
- Click on the Address Proof button when you get to the page.
- It will then be necessary for you to enter the details of your new address at the end of the process.
- Once you have uploaded your photo of the document with your correct address on it, you will be able to access your account.
- Your application verification number will then be sent to you, and you will be able to change your address once you receive it.
- You will receive your Aadhaar card by post after a few days of submitting your application.
Offline Aadhaar Card Correction
There are several ways through which you can change the address in your Aadhaar card, including changing it offline. Here we are going to tell you about the facts related to offline Aadhaar card correction, through which you can change any address in your Aadhaar card.
- To apply for an Aadhaar card first you need to go to the nearest Aadhaar card center.
- This is where you will be given a form, which you will have to fill if you want to make any changes to your Aadhaar card.
- While filling the form, you must provide all the requested information.
- Photostat copies of documents, for verification, are attached to your application form after being asked.
- In this way, you will be able to correct the information on your Aadhaar card.
- In next few days, you will receive your Aadhaar card at your residence.
Appointment For Change in Aadhaar Card
The government has now made it possible for you to change your Aadhaar card online by making an online appointment. Earlier you had to wait in long queues outside the Aadhaar card center and then get a call when your number came, but now this too has been made possible by the government. To change your Aadhaar card, you can now make an appointment online.
There is a phone number on the back of the Aadhaar card that you can dial, if you need to make some changes in the card, and if you feel you have to go to the Aadhaar card center, you can reach there and make the changes. . Its complete details are given to you in the article below so that you can work at that time.
- For this purpose it is important that you also visit the official website of UIDAI, which you will find in the article that has given you the link.
- As soon as you open the link, your home page will open, where you have to click on the My Aadhaar option on the left side of the page.
- Now it’s time for you to click on the Book An Appointment button in the open list.
- Then, on the open page that appears in front of you, you will be able to select the location of your nearest city.
- After clicking on one of the options on your Aadhaar Update or New Aadhaar screen, you have to select an option.
- Click on the Generate OTP button and enter your phone number, enter the captcha code and click on the Generate OTP button.
- Then your OTP will be generated on your mobile device and you need to put the OTP received on your mobile device on your computer screen.
- As soon as the Aadhaar card is sent, you have to choose a time to visit the office. When you reach the office, you can complete the work.
- After completing this process, you have completed the appointment process.
Process to Check Aadhar Card Correction
This needs to be done by visiting the official website of UIDAI, which is linked to you in the article. If you want to check the revision of Aadhaar card, you have to go to the official website of UIDAI, the link of which is given to you in the article.
- On the home page of the Aadhaar app, you will find the My Aadhaar option.
- It will open a list in front of you, which you have to click to see if you are updated or not.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number, and request number, enter the captcha code and click on the Check Status button to know the status of your application.
- Once you check your Aadhaar card status, you can proceed to the next step.
Fee For Change in Aadhaar card
There is only a charge of Rs 50 to change your Aadhaar card online, unless the amendment is required at an Aadhaar card centre. If you need to visit an Aadhaar card center to make changes, there is a charge of Rs 150. If you had changed your Aadhaar card earlier, you would have had to pay only Rs 25.
UIDAI’s mAadhaar App
We would like to let you know about the mAadhaar App. In the same way, you are able to take advantage of various online services of Aadhaar through the official UIDAI website, you will also be able to utilize the app for Aadhaar to take advantage of various online services. As part of the Central Government’s Ministry of Electronics and Information and Broadcasting, the mAadhaar app has been launched.
There are 12 Indian languages that are supported by this app, such as Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. In addition to e-kitty, address updates, download of Aadhaar, Order a Reprint, add multiple profiles, scan QR codes, verify Aadhaar, verify email/s, retrieve UID/EID, and many other services are available through the application.
There is a mAadhaar app available for users of the Android platform in the Google Play Store, as well as an app for iPhone users in the App Store.
Helpline Number and Contact Related to Aadhaar
If you have applied to change your Aadhaar card, you can contact the toll-free number 1947 for more information about the portal. If you do not get your correction done online, contact the toll-free number 1947 for more information about the portal.
UIDAI Office Address
Unique Identification Authority of India
Government of India (GoI)
Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market,
New Delhi – 110001
Official email id for complaints and suggestions – firstname.lastname@example.org
Aadhar Card Correction Related FAQ’s
Doing an online correction to an Aadhaar card has many benefits for citizens. For example, what are some of them?
There is now a web portal for Aadhaar related services that have been launched for the purpose of making Aadhaar services available online to citizens. With this web portal, citizens are now able to avail of all the services through their computers, mobile phones, and laptops sitting at home, in order to make them available to the citizens. When it comes to correctional services, appointment can be taken from the comfort of one’s own home.
The Aadhaar card can be changed online, is that possible?
Aadhaar cards can be updated online in case there is a need for changes.
What are the steps we need to take in order to correct our Aadhar cards online?
There is an official website of UIDAI, uidai.gov.in, where you can get help in getting your Aadhaar card corrected. From there, you can take help in modifying your card, and we have provided you with a detailed description of the process.